Flow of Pottery Trial
- Call our office, fax, or send a request from our contact form to make a lesson appointment
※Contact us if the group member is over 20 people
Cancel available for free 2 days before the lesson.
Pay back 50% of lesson fee if canceled a day before the lesson.
Must not pay back on the lesson day.
- Lesson day
- The pottery you made will get glazed by owner and heat it up in the kiln.
Send it to your address.
Pottery Trial Course
We have 2 private lessons.
We also offer other trial lessons such as a tea ceremony.
One customer one pavilion Experience in pottery and cutting work/
kneading hand "Black Raku Bowl"
Modeling technique experience of special raku bowl
The experience will be same as the bowl making which perform by the craftman.
We do not use an electric potter’s wheel at all, so you can make the shape as you like by the kneading hand,
and after firing about 1 hour, with the boardyou can finish the bowl which make by your own imagination by reduce the weight and, you will make the real of black raku bowl.
- Trial day
- every day
※Must come to the lesson room by 1PM
- How long
- About 3 hours and a half including an hour break time
- How many
- 2 to 20 people are available
- Trial fee
- ¥33,000～(include tax)/per person, including sending fee to your address
Schedule of the lesson
- Starts kneading and creating your own shape
- Break time with tea (Dry potteries you made)
- Shaving your potteries with a plane